Old 06-04-2004, 08:09 PM
Shiva

Default Pics from my garden

catwoman wrote:

Sorry to gloat to all those with cold weather still. Hey, 4 of my 33
roses haven't bloomed yet! These pictures are all from the last two days:

http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/other/garden.html

Whoa, Nancy! If this reflects your taste in colors,
I'm with you!! Tell me about C. Columbus, any
fragrance? Also Ginger Snap. And where did you
get a Livin' Easy with that many petals??
Gorgeous. BTW, I planted a whole bunch of purple
and orange bare roots last year and most of them
bit it. Royal Amethyst is one that survived
and it is going big guns this year. Arizona
also survived, and the fl. Judy Garland, which
has the orange and yellows you like.

Keep posting the pics!! We love rose porn!