Old 06-04-2004, 08:09 PM
catwoman

Default Pics from my garden

Sorry to gloat to all those with cold weather still. Hey, 4 of my 33
roses haven't bloomed yet! These pictures are all from the last two days:

http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/other/garden.html

Enjoy! nancy
altadena, CA

Old 06-04-2004, 08:09 PM
clc

"catwoman" wrote in message
Sorry to gloat to all those with cold weather still. Hey, 4 of my 33
roses haven't bloomed yet! These pictures are all from the last two days:

http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/other/garden.html

Enjoy! nancy
altadena, CA

If my roses looked anything close to that, I'd gloat!

Cheryl
stuck in Z5

Old 06-04-2004, 08:09 PM
Shiva

catwoman wrote:

Sorry to gloat to all those with cold weather still. Hey, 4 of my 33
roses haven't bloomed yet! These pictures are all from the last two days:

http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/other/garden.html

Whoa, Nancy! If this reflects your taste in colors,
I'm with you!! Tell me about C. Columbus, any
fragrance? Also Ginger Snap. And where did you
get a Livin' Easy with that many petals??
Gorgeous. BTW, I planted a whole bunch of purple
and orange bare roots last year and most of them
bit it. Royal Amethyst is one that survived
and it is going big guns this year. Arizona
also survived, and the fl. Judy Garland, which
has the orange and yellows you like.

Keep posting the pics!! We love rose porn!

Old 06-04-2004, 08:10 PM
catwoman

Shiva wrote:
catwoman wrote:

Sorry to gloat to all those with cold weather still. Hey, 4 of my 33
roses haven't bloomed yet! These pictures are all from the last two days:

http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/other/garden.html

Whoa, Nancy! If this reflects your taste in colors,
I'm with you!! Tell me about C. Columbus, any
fragrance? Also Ginger Snap. And where did you
get a Livin' Easy with that many petals??
Gorgeous.

Purple and orange are my colors, that's all I plant. Lots of oranges
turn out coral/pinky though. I don't want any yellow! Gingersnap is my
favorite as far as orange color goes, but there's no real fragrance.
Chris Columbus has some fragrance but I don't pay that much attention to
that, sorry. I forget where the LE came from, it's been in the ground
about 4-5 years. I'd love to find a good hybrid tea the color of Gingersnap.

Nancy

Old 06-04-2004, 08:10 PM
L.S.Lamey

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:47:43 -0500 (EST), "Shiva"
wrote:

catwoman wrote:

Sorry to gloat to all those with cold weather still. Hey, 4 of my 33
roses haven't bloomed yet! These pictures are all from the last two days:

http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/other/garden.html

Whoa, Nancy! If this reflects your taste in colors,
I'm with you!! Tell me about C. Columbus, any
fragrance? Also Ginger Snap. And where did you
get a Livin' Easy with that many petals??
Gorgeous. BTW, I planted a whole bunch of purple
and orange bare roots last year and most of them
bit it. Royal Amethyst is one that survived
and it is going big guns this year. Arizona
also survived, and the fl. Judy Garland, which
has the orange and yellows you like.

Keep posting the pics!! We love rose porn!

Hey sweety, did ya get my mail?

Old 08-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Shiva

wrote:

catwoman wrote:

Sorry to gloat to all those with cold weather still. Hey, 4 of my 33
roses haven't bloomed yet! These pictures are all from the last two days:

http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/other/garden.html

Hey sweety, did ya get my mail?

No, I didn't. I may have my filters set wrong?
Did you try ?

Just got back in town, after I get caught up
a bit I will email you at the address above.
Sorry for the confusion. It is nice to hear
from you.

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
garden pics shannie United Kingdom 0 29-08-2003 12:04 AM
Pics of my garden in Alexandria, VA Natty_Dread Gardening 0 16-06-2003 04:04 PM
garden pics on web site Kay Easton United Kingdom 8 16-03-2003 06:20 PM
Water garden pics REBEL JOE United Kingdom 0 21-12-2002 03:29 PM