Old 06-04-2004, 08:10 PM
catwoman

Default Pics from my garden

Shiva wrote:
catwoman wrote:

Sorry to gloat to all those with cold weather still. Hey, 4 of my 33
roses haven't bloomed yet! These pictures are all from the last two days:

http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/other/garden.html

Whoa, Nancy! If this reflects your taste in colors,
I'm with you!! Tell me about C. Columbus, any
fragrance? Also Ginger Snap. And where did you
get a Livin' Easy with that many petals??
Gorgeous.

Purple and orange are my colors, that's all I plant. Lots of oranges
turn out coral/pinky though. I don't want any yellow! Gingersnap is my
favorite as far as orange color goes, but there's no real fragrance.
Chris Columbus has some fragrance but I don't pay that much attention to
that, sorry. I forget where the LE came from, it's been in the ground
about 4-5 years. I'd love to find a good hybrid tea the color of Gingersnap.

Nancy