Old 06-04-2004, 08:18 PM
ben boorman

Default New member

Kaleidoscope is not a rugosa, it is a shrub unless you have the mini
which is more aligned with the floribunda family.

Try the link below for more info on various roses.

ben

http://www.helpmefind.com

Sharon Capps wrote:
I bought Therese Bugnet, F. J. Grootendoorst,
Topaz Jewel and Kaleidoscope which are Rugosas and I also bought
Stanwell Perpetual. I bought two climbing rose, Henry Kelsey and
William Baffin. I understand that they are all easy to grow. Is this
the truth or just a marketing ploy? I also read that Rugosas do not
like to be sprayed with insecticides or liquid fertilizer. Can a person
put a liquid mixed fertilizer around the base after watering or should
you water it in? Thanks for any help and I sure do love this group. I
have been reading for about a month now.
Sharon in MN