Old 06-04-2004, 08:49 PM
len gardener

Default ford vs murray

g'day jk,

don't know if i can add much but might you be camparing apples and
oranges a little bit?

the ford will be a purpose built farm type tractor, diesel motor and
lots of other stuff that comes with the equipment, and the murray if i
get it right is more or less a lawn type tractor and maybe even petrol
engine as well, will do far less work than the real thing.

if i am close to the mark then for me i would be going for the ford,
it'll do far more for you as it is designed to be a tractor for any
sort of work related to farming and is going to do it far more
reliably.

i would also be taking some advice from the farmer as well.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening