Old 06-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Steve Calvin

Default Growing Zones Was: when do you harvest garlic?

Loki wrote:

il Mon, 05 Apr 2004 10:34:34 -0400, Steve Calvin ha scritto:

Here's one that may help:

http://gardening.about.com/gi/dynami...m%2Fzon es%2F

There is also information on it at:
http://www.usna.usda.gov/Hardzone/hzm-ne1.html

Thanks for those. I find the main one is geared for those in the
States (...) whereas I need the zones number description. Which
zones are where in USA are ultimately irrelevant to me - I won't be
planting there. :-)
The second site was what I needed - thanks.

Ah, ok... here's another that you may find interesting then. It doesn't
go into the "a's and b's" but may be helpful to you:
http://backyardgardener.com/zone/

--
Steve