Old 06-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Paphi. primulinum x sanderianum (picture link)

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 00:09:04 -0500, (Dustin ) wrote:
Steve, tell me if this link works for you, I am using a different line length. My program says to do it ONLY if I have
a very good reason.

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...s/DSC_1064.jpg

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2.../images/DSC_10
64.jpg

Dustin -
This is the way the two displayed in Agent. I don't know why the
first posting put URL in front which caused the wrap. My line
wraps at 65 characters.

I displayed your longer lines quite comfortably. I am finding
this an interesting discussion of needed information. We all
like to post long urls and all have the same problem with word
wrap. So don't worry about the repetitiveness.

SuE