Old 06-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Weeble

Default Dendrobium unicum

Personally mine is now in lava rock and is cheerfully putting out all sorts
of growth after loosing its leaves, which I read it does at about 1 year
old. It had been in regular fir bark medium. It even has 2 buds getting
ready to open. I don't water it too much either.

Shell

"Dada" wrote in message
s.com...
I obtained a flask of baby D. unicums recently and them seem ready to

come
out into the"real" world. Now, i read that this species can be either
mounted or grown in well drained water retaining media.

I would like some advice on what is best for this species, or is it

equally
happy in either situation?

Thanks all

Dada