Old 06-04-2004, 09:18 PM
J. Del Col

Default Source for "Hoof and Horn"

(Bpyboy) wrote in message ...
New here. My father in law is a professional orchid grower, and asked me to
try and find a source for a product called "hoof and horn" that seems to be
made of african antelope hoof and horn meal. He likes it because it takes
longer to break down than other kinds of hoof and horn meals.

He said that it was imported by a company in california, but that he hadn't
seen any on the market for some time now. Does anyone know if the product is
still available? Is it still produced/imported?

Many thanks
John

H & H powder is subject to import controls because of the risk of
animal diseases such as BSE and foot and mouth disease, IIRC.

J. Del Col