Old 06-04-2004, 09:22 PM
RichToyBox

Default Paging Jammer...

I am guessing that they would be shipped like fish. Air is needed in the
bag to replace the oxygen used by the animals. Water doesn't hold much
oxygen. A cool pack to keep them from toasting, since cool animals use less
oxygen than warm ones, but at this time of year, air temperatures may be low
enough no cooling is required.
--
RichToyBox

"jammer" wrote in message

Ok...maybe less water and more air?
Hey pond experts, how does one send snails even 1 day without killing
them?

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:26:02 -0600, "Pond Newbie"
wrote:

I will try again with less cold and smaller package. Also, with

bigger snails. I don't
think it is possible for them to drown, as they seem to live under

water, for the most
part, although a bunch of them 'hang out' on the rocks of the

waterfalls.

I am off on Tues-Wed-Thur next week. I will see what I can come up

with.

DeAnna