Old 01-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Pond Newbie

Default Paging Jammer...

Did you get my email yesterday?

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-
then you may be able to email me.

Old 01-04-2004, 08:17 PM
jammer

Yes, dear. I replied to you a while ago. Now we have to find out how
not to let happen what just happened. Haha (Remember, we porgers are
bonkers....no hope.) lol

Old 02-04-2004, 04:34 AM
Pond Newbie

I will try again with less cold and smaller package. Also, with bigger snails. I don't
think it is possible for them to drown, as they seem to live under water, for the most
part, although a bunch of them 'hang out' on the rocks of the waterfalls.

I am off on Tues-Wed-Thur next week. I will see what I can come up with.

DeAnna

Old 02-04-2004, 05:47 AM
jammer

Ok...maybe less water and more air?
Hey pond experts, how does one send snails even 1 day without killing
them?

Old 06-04-2004, 09:22 PM
RichToyBox

I am guessing that they would be shipped like fish. Air is needed in the
bag to replace the oxygen used by the animals. Water doesn't hold much
oxygen. A cool pack to keep them from toasting, since cool animals use less
oxygen than warm ones, but at this time of year, air temperatures may be low
enough no cooling is required.
--
RichToyBox

Old 06-04-2004, 09:22 PM
RichToyBox

wrote:

I will try again with less cold and smaller package. Also, with

bigger snails. I don't
think it is possible for them to drown, as they seem to live under

water, for the most
part, although a bunch of them 'hang out' on the rocks of the

waterfalls.

I am off on Tues-Wed-Thur next week. I will see what I can come up

with.

DeAnna

Paging Dr Solo - Help - Sick Fish dkat Ponds 1 28-05-2004 06:04 AM
Paging Dr Solo - Help - Sick Fish dkat Ponds (alternative) 1 28-05-2004 06:02 AM
Paging Jammer... Pond Newbie Ponds 0 01-04-2004 08:15 PM
Paging Nedra! Lee B. Ponds 20 31-01-2004 10:50 PM
OT paging SHANNIE! Darkginger United Kingdom 0 06-07-2003 10:51 AM