Old 06-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Grae

Default Anubias to driftwood ?

I agree with the post above me.I steal wifes black cotton thread from her
sewing kit and gently tie it down.Just done tell her.It also looks like root
and doesnt stand out( use black) Its also good to see another downunder on
her.Im in Perth.
"Michi Henning" wrote in message
"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy KILL SPAM @hotmail.com wrote in message
Fishing line works for me. Just make sure you tie a knot so that it

is
fastened securely.

Yes, but it's a bitch to tie knots into because it's thin (or stiff, if
thicker),
and slippery. Cotton thread is a good alternative (the rough kind that you
use for cooking, to roasts together). Thick and pliable enough to easily
handle and tie up, and you don't even have to remove it because it rots
away after a few months.

Cheers,

Michi.

--