Old 06-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Kelly Garner

Default Sonic Device

"Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann" wrote in
message ...
Does anyone know of a sonic device that operates to 100 ft to discourage a
neighbor's barking dog?

What about something like this?

http://shop.petmarket.com/arbardet.html

http://garrettoutdoors.com/Merchant2...egory_Code=NBP

Although unfortunately they are for use of up to 10 ft and up to 25 ft.

It would be to your advantage to try and discourage the neighbour not the barking dog - the dog's only
doing what he/she feels compelled to do; if your neighbour is keeping the dog outside all day or not
paying attention to him when they are home then perhaps it is time for a neighbourly chat!

Cheers
KJ

--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and