Old 06-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default citrus questions

The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

If I could just get that gin&tonic plant to grow, I would be all set :-)

I planted the pips of a lemon last spring and I have an array of ten or
so lemon trees now varying from about three inches high and with small
leaves, to two which are three feet high with leaves the size of goodly
rhododendrons. Some have no thorns, some have a few, and some have
wicked great long ones.

I'm told that if two separate trees grow from a single pip, one of them
will be genetically identical to the parent tree.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/