Old 06-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Ben Blackmore

Default Garden Lighting

Hi,

I'm looking for some garden lighting, I like the look of those small rock
lights, as they can be hidden amongst the flowers, however they are only
12v, and can only be placed 3-4m from the transformer, and you can't daisy
chain them together.

I think I need something higher voltage, maybe just standard 240v with no
transformer. A set of 5 or 6 smallish ground lights, that can be daisy
chained around the garden (20m). It would also be good if it was possible to
install multi coloured bulbs as well, (as the rock lights only support 10w
halogen, and coloured halogen are 30w).

Anyone know of anything simular to this?

Cheers

Ben