Old 07-04-2004, 12:35 AM
Kenni Judd

Default Enc. tempensis

Ditto to Rob's advice except that I personally would not take a division of
less than 3 pbs. If there aren't already, there should soon be some leads
growing "out into space" that would be easy enough to remove.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids
"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
et...
I have an Enc. tempensis with like 3 zillion bulbs growing on a piece of
drift wood. It is about to finish it's bloom and it's growing a ton of

new
p/b's. Needless to say that whomever saw and smelled the flowers

requested
a division. So now, I'm sitting here and wondering, how do I split the

darn
thing. It's beyond full, p/b's growing on top of other p/b's like crazy.
So where do I begin? how do I part these p/b's and how do I start new
divisions? ideas, tips, experiences, very very welcome!

Thank you,
Mariana
In a very windy but very sunny NYC