Old 07-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Cereus-validus

Default I think plants are intelligent and dangerous

Well isn't that special!

Did you come up with your theory by watching bad science fiction on TV?

Does Mr. Spock speak to you in your dreams?

Do you imbibe magic mushrooms?

Or are you just playing with us for fun?

Just curious. Are you old enough to vote yet?

"Hank Higgens" wrote in message
om...
I think that plants, especially trees and flowers, are not so "dumb"
as they seem.These beings are much more intelligent and may
communicate in a way we donīt understand.They may form a network where
a single tree is just a "neuron" in a giant "plant-brain".

I think trees and flowers and gras are fighting humans, that destroy
the forests and pollute the water.

Plants can attract humans by smells, so that they crash their cars
against trees - looks like an accident, but was murder by a tree.
Sea-plants can attack ships and sink them, nobody will survive to
tell.

Plants can produce drugs and psychotic substances that turn humans
into terrorists or madmen like Adolf Hitler.Plants are at war with
humans and manipulate humans for war, so that humans kill each other.

This is true, scientists who try to examine this will be manipulated
by the plants, so that they canīt tell the public that plants are evil
and dangerous.

Hank