Old 07-04-2004, 04:03 AM
Eric Schreiber

Default How often should I dose Seachem?

Tom B. wrote:

I have a 20L tank that quite a few plants in it. What I am wondering
is how ofter should I dose with Seachem flourish plant fertilizer?
Right now I am only dosing the correct amount for the replacment
water whenever I do a water change, about once a week. Should I dose
the recommended amount more often or continue like I am ?

The answer will be different for every tank. If you're satisfied with
how the tank is operating right now, then the best advice is probably
just keep doing what you're doing.

If you want to experiment a bit, though, try changing the dosing levels
for a few weeks and see if plant growth improves, or if algae goes
nuts, and so on.

--
www.ericschreiber.com