Old 07-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Steve Calvin

Default Growing Zones Was: when do you harvest garlic?

Loki wrote:
il 07 Apr 2004 09:48:04 +1200, "Loki" ha scritto:

il Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:05:25 -0400, Steve Calvin ha scritto:

Ah, ok... here's another that you may find interesting then. It doesn't
go into the "a's and b's" but may be helpful to you:
http://backyardgardener.com/zone/

hey thanks, i'll try that too. :-))

Hmmm, they want a subscription before they'll let me look at those
Sunset zones.

Sorry, it didn't prompt me for that...

As for when I plant? Around here (eastern New York state, zone 5b) I
just kind of "wing it". I put it in sometime in October usually before
the ground freezes and I've had no problem what so ever.

--
Steve