Old 07-04-2004, 05:04 PM
jane

Default 120° symmetry

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 13:08:21 +0100, Edwin Spector
wrote:

~By an amazing coincidence, I have a sunflower seedling about the same size,
~which has done the same thing. The other five are normal. It's fascinating to
~watch it grow. A colleague tells me that this behaviour is sought after in
~fuschias, because they give prettier (fuller) leaf cover.
~
hmmm interesting... I have several fuchsias with this. Havent' seen it
in much else, though.

--
jane

Mark Twain