Old 08-04-2004, 04:08 PM
K Barrett

Default BLC Eva Marie Barnett

Thank you Pat, I'll follow your advice about repotting after blooming.

I can't think of many other catts that went from an HCC to an FCC, so I was
pleased to get this clone. In spite of the story. Lord knows I've got
plenty of other catts that don't flower 'well', why not add one more? LOL!
In a fit of pique I went through the GH and took out all the ones that have
a 'bad' habit of some sort, poor form, poor color, not to my taste anymore,
what have you. But I wasn't quick enough to get them out of the GH and into
the trash, so one by one they've been pulled out of the bin and added back
to the benches. A sign of a True Addict.

K Barrett

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
I have heard this story about the flower manipulation as well. Either way
it is still a very pretty large flowered art shade Catt. I cloned this
plant years ago so have bloomed a fair number of them. Here in Va their
natural bloom time is late June through July. I often have blooming ones
for sale at the Parkside event in Pa which is the last weekend of July.

The
only special treatment I give them is to not repot them in spring, but
instead wait until after the bloom cycle.

Pat B