Old 08-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Shiva

Default Disease identification

cristina wrote:

Do anyone knows what kind of disease this is?

The younger leafs fall down on touching and they have this strange design....

http://www.geocities.com/artyard/pia.../malattia1.jpg

This looks to me like overwatering or the results of
extremes of temps or dryness and watering, if that makes
sense. My stressed plants do this, such as roses that
are in too-small pots that overdry then get drenched.

Some may say Rose Mosaic Virus, but I don't think so.
If it is, there is nothing you can do, and besides
it will not kill your plant, it just makes them
underperform. It is bred in, nothing you can do.

Try watering your plants more consistently
and making sure they are fed regularly. Or
do tell us more about your cultivation
practices. This does not look like mites
or insect damage to me, anyway.