Old 08-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Cerumen

Default Murderous yankees fire on ambulances

"miss calamity" wrote in message
Has anyone seen the latest news on Aljazeera.net?
The American criminals are firing on ambulances and
cars taking wounded to clinics. In one case a car with
a white flag. It's horrendous. There is no excuse for
Bush or Blair. They will go down in history as mass
murderers over this whole "Iraq" mess.

Were they gardening? the reason I don't subscribe to
alt.politics.british,uk.legal is that I have no interest in what is posted
there so what on earth thinks that a gardening group in general might be?
plonk, which means killfiled just in case you are so silly as not to
realise that.
Mind looking at the headers it seems you might be a regular troll.

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork