Old 08-04-2004, 06:08 PM
miss calamity

Default Murderous yankees fire on ambulances

Has anyone seen the latest news on Aljazeera.net?
The American criminals are firing on ambulances and
cars taking wounded to clinics. In one case a car with
a white flag. It's horrendous. There is no excuse for
Bush or Blair. They will go down in history as mass
murderers over this whole "Iraq" mess.

Sara ramm

Old 08-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Cerumen

"miss calamity" wrote in message
Has anyone seen the latest news on Aljazeera.net?
The American criminals are firing on ambulances and
cars taking wounded to clinics. In one case a car with
a white flag. It's horrendous. There is no excuse for
Bush or Blair. They will go down in history as mass
murderers over this whole "Iraq" mess.

Were they gardening? the reason I don't subscribe to
alt.politics.british,uk.legal is that I have no interest in what is posted
there so what on earth thinks that a gardening group in general might be?
plonk, which means killfiled just in case you are so silly as not to
realise that.
Mind looking at the headers it seems you might be a regular troll.

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork

Old 08-04-2004, 10:38 PM
David Hill

This and "Pravda Ru gives Bush a good telling off!" just go to show what
happens when you apply a liberal amount of what the Americans call Steer
Manure (Bulsh to us) and then fail to keep your Bushes in check.

Or am I being to kind to the posters?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 12-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Benedict White

DJ wrote:

and Sadam will go down as.............a really nice chap

History may show me to be wrong, however, I suspect Saddam may not be
held up to be a really nice chap.

Still we shall see.

Kind regards

--
Benedict White

Old 12-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Rhiannon S

and Sadam will go down as.............a really nice chap

History may show me to be wrong, however, I suspect Saddam may not be
held up to be a really nice chap.

It's not a too far fetched quote, sadly( Saddam will not go down as a nice
guy, but Bush's belligerent actions and the US military's actions in Iraq right
now will ensure that Saddam is not recorded as bad as he was.

FTR I think Saddam was a really bad person and committed horrific deeds.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Old 13-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Scott

"Benedict White" wrote in message

DJ wrote:

and Sadam will go down as.............a really nice chap

History may show me to be wrong, however, I suspect Saddam may not be
held up to be a really nice chap.

Still we shall see.

Stranger things have happened. I read that he was not going to be tried in
Iraq and may well be offered a life of luxury in exile, in return for his
silence - as with Idi Amin. Who knows the Americans might just decide they
need him to run Iraq and keep its warring factions apart. Gaddaffi?

Old 13-04-2004, 06:07 PM
pete

DJ wrote:

and Sadam will go down as.............a really nice chap

History may show me to be wrong, however, I suspect Saddam may not be
held up to be a really nice chap.

Still we shall see.

Stranger things have happened. I read that he was not going to be tried in
Iraq and may well be offered a life of luxury in exile, in return for his
silence - as with Idi Amin. Who knows the Americans might just decide they
need him to run Iraq and keep its warring factions apart. Gaddaffi?

Idi Amin wasn't offered a life of luxury at all Scott. He escaped to
Lybia where he stayed for a while then he went to Saudi where
eventually his fax and international telephone lines were cut. He made
an attempt to return to Uganda via Nigeria where he was captured and
returned to Saudi. For a while he was allowed to think that Saudi
would not have him back. He quietened down after that somewhat.
pete