Old 09-04-2004, 12:03 AM
maf49

Default Recommended online company for strawberry/raspberry plants?

I purchased strawberry plant that come with plastic grow bags that you
hang on your fence or wherever you get lots of sunlight from Parks
seeds. Each bag holds ten plants. I hung them on my fence about two
weeks ago and they seem to be doing great, flowers are starting to
appear. It should also make harvesting them much easier than getting
on the ground and picking them.

Spenser wrote in message . ..
Hello,

I am looking for any recommendations for online companies in the
United States from which I can purchase strawberry and raspberry
plants. Also, are there any specific places to avoid?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Spenser