Old 09-04-2004, 01:03 AM
pixi

Default Hiding the Skimmer

Thanks for your reply. Seems like slate would be kind of heavy, wouldn't
it? I aint no spring chicken.

Enjoy your posts!!

Pixi
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"pixi" wrote in message
Can someone give me advice on how to hide the skimmer? It is at the

corner
of my new pond that will eventually have plantings around it.

I thought I could probably hide it with plants but then there is the

problem
of getting to it to clean the filter. There is probably a plant that

would
cover it and is easily pushed aside to remove the cover and get into the
skimmer but I can't think of anything.

Can someone help please?

Many ponders use synthetic stone, or real stone to cover the skimmer. A

nice
piece of slate, would like nice, and could have planting around it to make
it blend in further.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com