Old 09-04-2004, 05:02 AM
Susan Erickson

Default BLC Eva Marie Barnett

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:00:55 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Thank you Pat, I'll follow your advice about repotting after blooming.

I can't think of many other catts that went from an HCC to an FCC, so I was
pleased to get this clone. In spite of the story. Lord knows I've got
plenty of other catts that don't flower 'well', why not add one more? LOL!
In a fit of pique I went through the GH and took out all the ones that have
a 'bad' habit of some sort, poor form, poor color, not to my taste anymore,
what have you. But I wasn't quick enough to get them out of the GH and into
the trash, so one by one they've been pulled out of the bin and added back
to the benches. A sign of a True Addict.

K Barrett

While you have them over next to the door, your supposed to take
them to the OS meeting and sell or give them to the newcomers who
need practice plants. You know your not quite as it should bloom
is a lovely blooming Catt to some one who has only 5 plants.

Does the society have a divisions table? Somewhere you can
donate and they can get a buck or two for newcomer programs?
SuE