Old 09-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Dig date

Hi Priss,

You have courage and will have strong muscles.

Have you considered having a guy/gal with a backhoe do the heavy lifting for
you? Wouldn't cost all that much and it would be done in one morning. We
did that for our pond...16x22x2. It was really fast!

Jim

"pmwebdesigns" wrote in message
Hi Everyone!
Well I'm off of work tomorrow and all next week for spring break.
I start digging my hole in the morning.
15x15 and 4 ft deep.
I'm go put in two bottom drains with pipe boots that feed into a

settlement
hole in back of the pond that I'm looking at being around 4ft deep and 3x6
long, then this will go into a veggie filter with filter mat back into the
pond.
I want to have a venturi in there also.
I am getting rather excited although I hate the thought of all that

digging.
I'm go be one sore woman. It'll probably take a week to dig all that.
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html