Old 09-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Pot labels (more organization)

Kenni Judd wrote:

Rob: The methods below undoubtedly work, if you have the time ... but with
the size of your new "inventory" you will probably want something faster.
Economy Label Sales [don't know if they have a distributor near you] makes
labels that will go through an old-fashioned dot matrix printer. They can
be pre-printed on one side [ours have our name, logo, phone # and web
address] and then the plant name printed, on your dot matrix, on the other.
Put the printer into draft mode, it goes faster and smears less; with a
light coat of clear aerosol lacquer, they last at least 7 years.

I knew there was a reason I was keeping my old dot matrix
printer... Thanks for the tip.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit