Old 09-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Mike

Default leaky roof

.. Obvious OTT's such as silicone sealer are an
irreversible step and I need to be able to remove seals and glass to
work on wall, windows, spouts etc. above conservatory. Thanks in advance
--
ALLAN JOHNSON

I have found that these seals are 'NOT' irreversible and can just peel away.
If you followed my comments on the water butt saga, that is what I used.
Whilst they are very very effective when complete and thoughroughly (sp?)
water tight, they are easy to remove :-))

Mike

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th