Old 10-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default Most hanuted under our floor

The message
from "yso" contains these words:

Hi All

I wonder if anyone has experience this. This time I
found out the scratching noise was coming from the floor of the kitchen. It
sounded like scratching with some sort of paw or claw.

I've experienced that twice. The first time was a wild rabbit which
had crawled in and got trapped under the bath and died there. The second
was a rat eating its way through the kitchen worktop from an
inaccessible wall cavity. It took him about a week's gnawing to get
right through the chipboard and laminate; when he broke through I could
see his little eyes shining at me. He died too.

Janet