Old 11-04-2004, 12:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Award for a creative post: Anacharis by BV

You realize that I've copied all your names down, so if you have sick fish
or sick ponds and have to run the WQ tests, I'm going to be quite
suspicious if the WQ is perfect. I expect though, with all that additional
anacharis, if it doesn't clog up the plumbing, you may have better WQ than
ever. ;o) ~ jan -- make mine an ice tea, no sugar

(Not a teetotaler, but a teAtotaler, y'all enjoy that horse pee for me.)
)))))))
~ jan (Do you know where your water quality is?)