Old 11-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Dewitt

Default Pot labels (more organization)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:43:43 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote:

I hear that there are water/chemical resistant labels out there. But I
don't know what works the best. For that matter, I see all these nice
computer printed labels on orchids, but I have no idea how they do that
(some of them last a long time). Anybody want to share some tips?

Labels made by a Brother's P-touch are darn near invulnerable. When I
purchased a P-touch a couple years back, I hung a couple test labels
on an outdoor post in full sun. They still show no sign of fading or
coming loose. I haven't used them directly on pots, but imagine they
would stick to plastic pots as well as they do to plastic labels.
I've been using the industrial P-touch tape (see
http://www.provantage.com/buy-220321...s-shopping.htm)
because the adhesive is supposed to be stronger, but the regular tape
seems to work fine as well.

deg