Old 11-04-2004, 02:32 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Society Cooperation

I would like to schedule a happy-hour napalm paintball fight between Miami
and the Ft Lauderdale. I think that would be hoot.

Unfortunately, that sounds like what we have around here. But, up until
now, everyone has been willing to take it on the chin. I don't do that very
well.

What I'd really like to do is tear that lousy, never ending, omnipresent
bamboo backdrop to shreds. The one that the neighboring society always
stuffs against our displays.

No, the one that they DID stuff against our displays. Before I started to
chair them.

All the same, some of us do have common ground. Guess that's a rarity.

DK