Old 11-04-2004, 02:32 AM
Dustin

Default greenhouse fans

I dont belong to the Vero Beach society, but I will be going to the show
at the end of the month.

I wish I lived a bit further south, the night time lows here are a pain.
Next week we have a couple of nights in the low 50's hopefully thats the
end of it.

Dustin

Diana Kulaga wrote:

I will have to check that out. Im in Vero btw.

Do you belong to the Vero Beach OS? I'm chairing our display for their show
in a couple of weeks. And, Port
St. Lucie O/S is having our semi-annual auction next Saturday. See separate
post.

Interestingly, Vero is just over the winter line; though we're only a few
miles south we never get quite as cool as you do, though if you're on the
water that may not be so.

Diana

Dustin

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Dustin,

Yes. We have a 'wet fan' out in the lanai. It's an Emerson. The model
numbers for this fan are CF653WW00; CF653OB00; or CF653WB00, depending,

think, on the color you choose. It set us back about $170 w/o

installation.
Don't know where on FL east coast you are, but we got ours in Fort

Pierce,
from "The Fan Man" (772)879-9353. Of course, since it's an Emerson I'm

sure
you can order it just about anywhere.

HTH

Diana