Old 11-04-2004, 10:08 AM
MissJuggs

Default Red Lily Beetle

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:26:06 +0100, Jane Ransom
wrote:

By killing them of now you might prevent them from laying eggs.

Are these the ones that drop off when you go near so that you put a
sheet of greased paper underneath to catch them??

Yup. Except that I have been putting a jam jar lid underneath and
then tipping them into some soapy water contained in the jam jar.

Looking at the grey grey outside. I really need to go out and sort
these lilies out now. Another cup of coffee, first.

Glenys

--
"A Newsweek poll said if the election were held today, John Kerry
would beat Bush 49 percent to 46 percent. And today, President Bush