Old 11-04-2004, 10:09 AM
MissJuggs

Default Recommendations

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:11:41 GMT, (Anna Kettle)
wrote:

I am after recommends to get it back to a reasonable grassy lawn please??

Encourage blackbirds. They have spent the last week as unpaid
undergardeners digging up moss from my lawn

They might be after leatherjackets, I think it is, Anna. There's an
organic thingy that you can get that will get rid of the grubs, and
then the grass grows back.

Glenys

--
"A Newsweek poll said if the election were held today, John Kerry
would beat Bush 49 percent to 46 percent. And today, President Bush