Old 11-04-2004, 11:32 PM
ds

Default My plant died. Help me find his brother

Hey all,

I moved recently and nobody took care of my plant before i could get
back to get it. Therefore it died. It was sad day.

So i want to replace it but i cant remember the name. I thought i knew
it but i guess not. So ill tell you what i thought the name was and if
anyone knows what it is.. that would be great.

I thought it was called a croate or crote.. or something like that.

Its leaves would be green when young .. but depending on the light it
got they would change from black to yellow... very nice.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance