Old 03-02-2003, 11:45 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] SV: [IBC] Fukien Tea tree

I suppose I have never really tried to grow a full cascade however I
have used wire to get a branch to turn down over the side of the pot. I have
heard of putting the pot on its side with the cascade branch up, but never
totally upside down. That doesn't mean it wouldn't work but I would think
that since you are already stressing a plant by growing it in a pot and
indoors that growing it upside down would really put a lot of extra stress on
the plant and roots. How long did you leave the plant upside down? Did you
turn it up to water?
Billy

You say that you don't grow cascade "that way"...
Can you please tell me a better way to create a cascade? Honestly, I
thought this was the only way (please refer to my first posting for
descriptions).

Billy said:
I don't grow under lights and have never tried to create a
cascade the
way you did. Having said that, my Fukien Teas seem to lose leaves
without
rime or reason, but always come back. Yes, I have seen this stop -
start
behavior also.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++