Old 12-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Rhiannon S

Default Murderous yankees fire on ambulances

and Sadam will go down as.............a really nice chap

History may show me to be wrong, however, I suspect Saddam may not be
held up to be a really nice chap.

It's not a too far fetched quote, sadly( Saddam will not go down as a nice
guy, but Bush's belligerent actions and the US military's actions in Iraq right
now will ensure that Saddam is not recorded as bad as he was.

FTR I think Saddam was a really bad person and committed horrific deeds.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/