Old 12-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Kay Easton

Default Hard landscaping advice

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , Sacha
writes

I don't mind gravel, though I do prefer paving - preferably herring bone
brick. We have gravel on the path that goes right round our house and it's
good from the pov of having no moss, draining well and acting as a security
warning.
But are brick paths and terracing a possible for you?

Oh yes any reasonably flat surface would be nice, though wouldn't a
patio made out of side angles bricks look a bit much?
I like those pavers but not sure if they aren't' a bit hard on the feet
and difficult to put table and chairs on and keep them level.

No harder on the feet than york stone! ;-)

If properly laid, no problems with keeping furniture level. A lot easier
than gravel to push wheelbarrows on.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: