Old 12-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Society Cooperation

Diana: Your OS is one of my favs, and with such good folks in key
positions, I'm sure it is having better luck than some others in achieving
cooperation with its neighboring societies. Oftentimes, a little
communication backed by an open mind [whoever it was from the neighbor OS
probably didn't even realize that bamboo backdrop was inconveniencing you,
till you mentioned it G] is all it takes to get good results in that
regard. But geographically, I have 2 OS's between here and PSLOS heading
north, and 2-3 others that are closer to me in the other direction, so your
group was not one of the 3 I had in mind when I wrote the prior post.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
I guess I shoudn't have painted such a glum picture. Cooperation is
improving.

Diana

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
Diana: I don't think the 3 OS's nearest me are intentionally

antagonistic,
but I also don't think they communicate -- which is a necessary first

step
toward cooperation. Kenni

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
All,

How is cooperation between local societies in your areas? Naturally,

there
will and should be healthy competition, but do the societies get

together
on
any projects, etc?

Diana