Old 12-04-2004, 11:40 PM
Steveo

Default Another Fertilizer Question... :)

No problem. Have you put down a crabgrass preventer yet?

"Shane" wrote:
Thanks Steveo, I can always count on a reply from you!

Shane

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Shane" wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I fertilized my lawn with Scotts Turf Builder about two weeks
ago. Everything is turning green and all your comments and
suggestions helped me. BUT I am starting to notice dandelion's and
white tops in my grass now! What would be the best way to control
that? Should I go buy Scotts Turf Builder Plus 2 and refertilize the
lawn? Or should I find some

spray
thats safe for the lawn and spray each infected area? Any information
would be greatly appreciated!

Shane

Ortho's weed be gone liquid works great. It even comes in a ready
to use hose end sprayer, if you're leery of mixing it yourself.

Don't re-fertilize till 6 weeks have gone by.