Old 13-04-2004, 02:11 AM
Den

Default Pathclear

Group:

I'm a Brit that's moved from the UK to Los Angeles, Calif, USA last year. I
've just bought my first house out here (believe me the prices are daft even
compared to the Home Counties). I desperately need some Pathclear, but it
isn't sold here - there's lots of stuff that you dilute two dribbles in a
cubic furlong of water and then spray on, but I want some nice easy
Pathclear (one sachet to a watering can and water on!).

Can someone do me a favour and look up on the box and tell be what the
active ingredients (and concentrations) are.

Cheers

Den