Old 13-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Ben Blackmore

Default Plants that cats don't like ...?

I saw one in a catalogue about a month ago, it was a crossbreed, apparently
3 or 4 different plants/shrubs that cats don't like all inter-breed to make
1 seriously bad smelling plant to cats, but also one that humans couldn't
smell as at all!

Can't remember the plant or the catalogue at the moment, but I will check if
we still have it tonight, it was one of those free sunday paper things, with
mail order plants!

Ben

"al" wrote in message
Not wanting to start the whole pro/anti-cat war again, but could someone
point me in the right direction for a plant that discourages cats? I
believe such a thing is reasonably readily available in garden centres and
that cats can't stand the smell?