Old 13-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Does one of my Koi have BULIMIA?

Where do I start?

His deliberate intention to do things out of the norm, like going over the
plants to get to the other side instead of going around it.

Swimming backwards in a mermaid stance (tails down, mouth straight up)

Refusing to join the other Koi in the feeding area, stays in his own area
wherever he stoops at, I then obey his command to go feed him wherever that
might be! (I think that may be my fault)

On and on in a typical BV manner!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Let me start off by confessing that I have some pretty weird Koi, heck

one
is so weird I named him BV after our beloved BV!

snip

I am so choked up...I couldn't even read the rest of the post. But I must
ask...what is weird about BV the fish?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com