Old 11-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Does one of my Koi have BULIMIA?

Let me start off by confessing that I have some pretty weird Koi, heck one
is so weird I named him BV after our beloved BV!

Anyway less I digress, I have Koi that will splash the water when I am near
to get attention, one that will swim really fast anytime I have orange for
them, and let's not forget Mr. Piggy that will swim on his back to get
treats! And black shadow, he is just out to give me heart attack by
sneaking up on me like a stealth bomber whenever I get in their pond!

This story is not about any of the Koi above! This story is about Mr.
Yellowman! He eats a lot of food and then spits them back out! Non stop!
He starts off eating enough normally, then competes with he other Koi for
the balance of the food, and that's how his bulimic behavior starts!

Should I take him to Dr. Phil for counseling?

Sincerely
Koi Stumped in Rancho Cucamonga!
AKA Just Me Koi!
--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 12-04-2004, 06:05 AM
Sean Dinh

Come and borrow my friend's egret sitting on the power line.

Old 13-04-2004, 09:03 AM
adavisus

This story is not about any of the Koi above! This story is about Mr.
Yellowman! He eats a lot of food and then spits them back out! Non stop!
He starts off eating enough normally, then competes with he other Koi for
the balance of the food, and that's how his bulimic behavior starts!

Should I take him to Dr. Phil for counseling?

Some koi are just plain greedy bullies. As soon as it starts spitting
food out, stop feeding it, because all it is doing is polluting the
water...

Koi only have small tums, when they are full they will waste food by
chewing at it and spitting it about

Try perking up it's diet with meat tid bits, it's quite possible it's
diet is lacking protein and it's desperately hungry pigging out on an
unbalanced diet...

Regards, andy
http://www.members.aol.com/abdavisnc/swglist.html
Old 13-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Let me start off by confessing that I have some pretty weird Koi, heck one
is so weird I named him BV after our beloved BV!

snip

I am so choked up...I couldn't even read the rest of the post. But I must
ask...what is weird about BV the fish?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 13-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Where do I start?

His deliberate intention to do things out of the norm, like going over the
plants to get to the other side instead of going around it.

Swimming backwards in a mermaid stance (tails down, mouth straight up)

Refusing to join the other Koi in the feeding area, stays in his own area
wherever he stoops at, I then obey his command to go feed him wherever that
might be! (I think that may be my fault)

On and on in a typical BV manner!

--
_______________________________________

Old 13-04-2004, 04:34 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Where do I start?

His deliberate intention to do things out of the norm, like going over the
plants to get to the other side instead of going around it.

Swimming backwards in a mermaid stance (tails down, mouth straight up)

Refusing to join the other Koi in the feeding area, stays in his own area
wherever he stoops at, I then obey his command to go feed him wherever

that
might be! (I think that may be my fault)

On and on in a typical BV manner!

snip

I knew my solemate existed somewhere on the planet...well it's almost lunch
time, so I am off to stand off center at the McDonalds counter, and force
the counter technician to serve me anyway.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 13-04-2004, 05:07 PM
joe

Are you sure you want an answer to that?

Joe