Old 13-04-2004, 06:06 PM
KrakAttiK

Default Murderous yankees fire on ambulances

On 12 Apr 2004 09:51:14 GMT, emon (Rhiannon S)
wrote:

and Sadam will go down as.............a really nice chap

History may show me to be wrong, however, I suspect Saddam may not be
held up to be a really nice chap.

It's not a too far fetched quote, sadly( Saddam will not go down as a nice
guy, but Bush's belligerent actions and the US military's actions in Iraq right
now will ensure that Saddam is not recorded as bad as he was.

FTR I think Saddam was a really bad person and committed horrific deeds.

You THINK!!!!!!! The rest of the world KNOWS he was, aside from a
minority of snotty nosed sissies who want their cake and to eat it,
strange how none of them will go and support the terrorist scum that's
being "so hard done by"

I'd shoot the lot and start again from pure aryan stock.

Cheerio

--
To avoid grizzlies, the Alaska Department of Fish & Game advises hikers
to wear noisy little bells on clothes and carry pepper spray. Also watch