Old 14-04-2004, 03:32 PM
kate

Default DOGWOOD WINTER!

madgardener wrote:

Wow! Listened to customers today, ALL day during the cold rains and
blustery winds telling me of 4 inches of snow in Jackson, Tennessee. Snow in
Memphis. Snow in west Nashville.....

I can testify - I was in west Nashville and it was snowing! My cold
frame certainly lived up to it's name yesterday. The honeysuckle is
starting to bloom and the myrtle isn't far behind it. I planted some
bush beans, carrots (little baby ones), snap peas and coreopsis on
Sunday so at least the seeds most have enjoyed all that rain.

My tomato plants are itching to get into the ground - too soon but I'll
set them back out tommorow when we hit the 70's again.

Peace,

Kate