Old 14-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Squirrel Control

The message
from "Vicky" contains these words:

Where can you get these traps and are they big enough for pigeons? I have a
problem with loads of destructive pigeons in my garden and my elderly cat is
too slow off the mark to scare them off effectively. I have to confess that
I have been eyeing them up hungrily as they are rather plump and very
healthy specimens. I'm quite keen on attempting to catch some and eating
them. After all, they have got fat on eating the contents of my garden!

Address of trap vendors is somewhere ^ up there in this thread.

Is it legal to trap pigeons in this way and is there a season does anyone
know.

Quite legal. There is no season, but since they nest most of the year,
it will be difficult to avoid orphaning squeakers.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/